To become a central hub for developing an e-learning community, which actively contributes in spreading e-learning awareness and encourages the promotion and exchange of best practices and case studies in the field.
- To develop an e-learning community, which actively contributes to the acceptance and growth of e-learning in the Middle East region and elsewhere in the world.
- To provide a vibrant, growing platform for the exchange of ideas, views, knowledge and research related to all aspects of e-learning.
- To provide members of the e-Learning Grid with access to high quality resources and other related information on e-learning.
- To liaise between various e-learning providers and e-learning adopters.
- To extend exclusive opportunities to e-learning providers, to expose their organizations and showcase their products and/or services.
- To expose members of the e-Learning Grid community to the latest field developments, innovations and news.
- To establish a rich and unified e-learning glossary to ensure a common understanding of various terminologies, concepts, keywords and definitions of e-learning.
The e-Learning Grid is targeted at all those who have interest in e-learning as users, adopters or providers of e-Learning. Throughout this portal we are looking at building a diversified community which involves:
We welcome members from all over the World.
- e-Learning Specialists
- e-Learning Researchers
- Faculty & Teachers (Higher Education & K-12)
- Schools and Universities administrators
- Instructional Designers
- Graphic designers & multimedia specialists
- Training Managers
- e-Learning Project Managers
- QA analysts